The "Weight"ing Game
February 28, 2006
We took Aiden to his 3 year well child visit today, and no surprise he was in the 95th % for height and weight. Gillianne, unable to separate herself from the breast, was with us so a mini check on her is always in order.
After an alarming 18-8 weight last week during her illness, her weight check today revealed a much better 19-12, though still far from the charts.
Why is it that I can feed her this high fat diet (she had 3 eggs and a piece of butter with toast on it for breakfast) and she barely gains yet I might as well tape it straight to the thighs? Fair, I think not.
In other news, my eBay / Gymboree addiction has gone full force. I have even joined Gymboree Anonymous (yes there is such a thing). Today, we were actually late getting out the door because I had to wait for the end of an auction so I could win a to-die-for Easter sweater to match the dress, shoes, hat and socks I won last week. Never fear, I have figured out eBay and won that darn shrug.

1 Comments:
I had no idea that u could buy Gymboree on ebay!! Great Chelsea!!!! Thanks for adding an addiction to my list ;) Glad Gillianne is doing better!
Post a Comment
<< Home