Mama Drama Starring Princess Gillianne

This is the life of a proud princess, Gillianne Danielle. Born August 2, 2004.

Long Time No Blog

September 2007

Time goes by so quickly and these little ones grow up so fast. I miss having a baby around as Gillianne no insists she is not a baby "I a little girl" she will say when I refer to her as my baby. "Yes, Gillianne, your a little girl but you will always be MY baby", I respond. She is in love with her cousin Sloan and wants to hold him and kiss him all the time. I asked her if she wanted a baby she says No she just wants Baby Sloan. It doesn't matter really, I will never win the battle to have another baby, nor do I want to though I do really want one.

Nana & Baby Sloan







It looks like we are on the move again. I counted the number of houses I have lived in, 17 houses in the past 25 years. That's a lot of moving. I am excited though for a new move and another change. The house isn't much smaller but we are loosing the toy room. I have given up the battle of the pool table and decided to let him bring it in the house. The kids never really play in the toy room anyway and we could handle cutting back on some toys. Besides, Jesse is getting to the age where a pool table is more fun than a toy room anyway.


Gillianne is well. She is healthy and growing to a whole 28 lbs and 36". Even her pants are starting to stay up on her. She does have a surgery schedule for next week to remove her not so little mole from her precious little hand. The Dr's all feel it needs to come off and that general anesthesia would be the best option for her. I feel bad putting her through and think it's all for nothing but given the skin in this family, better safe than sorry. She is still as cute as ever, if I do say so myself.




Last weekend she was flower girl in my Cousins wedding, they were all gorgeous! Gillianne had so much dressing up and playing the princess bride she called it. Look mommmy, I am a bride and she would pretend to walk down the aisle and carry her flowers.



My Little Flower Girls - Gillianne and Lara





She started preschool a few weeks ago too and is having a ball! She goes to school at the preschool connected to the Gymnastics studio she takes ballet at, so it was an easy transition.



First Day of School


And as for me, Finally some news on the pain front. I will be having hip surgery soon. I think it's going to be arthroscopic surgery but I am not at all opposed to doing the total hip replacement now. Anything that helps I am more than willing to do. I don't expect miracles, it is only my hip and that directly won't fix my back or arthritis but I do hope it will help. Fingers Crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home