Mama Drama Starring Princess Gillianne

This is the life of a proud princess, Gillianne Danielle. Born August 2, 2004.

Okay, Lesson Learned

It is time to come home now honey! Two weeks is a long time to be without Steve, especially with three kids. I know it's a business trip but maybe he was trying to teach me a lesson too. People that know me also know how much my DH does for me and the kids and life without him.... well it just sucks. We are just past the halfway mark, YEAH!

In the meantime, I think I will loose my allowance when he returns. A bit too much spending in his absense, wait whose lesson was this? However, imagine my disappointment as the new Gymbo line comes out in all fruit. I was so excited to use those gymbucks but I absolutely refuse to put my gimpy princess in food she cannot consume.

11 Days till Sunshine!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

LMAO Chelsea!!! I would boycott the fruity line too!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home