Mama Drama Starring Princess Gillianne

This is the life of a proud princess, Gillianne Danielle. Born August 2, 2004.

So That's Where They Belong!

Steve is home, oh Thank God. So yesterday I decided to take some me time. Me Time would be that time without kids yelling "ME" "No ME" "No ME" "Mom, she is copying me".

Yes, ME Time!

So off to the mall I go. When your my size, shopping isn't a fun thing. It's a necessity so that you can minimize humiliation of the rolls showing through your clothing. My trips to the mall usually require an increase in antidepressants and my mother in attendance. But not today!


For the first time in 4 years, I am wearing a bra that does not have hooks, snaps or other openings to allow for mothering. It's all about ME. And let's just say there is a whole lot of me when structured the right way.

So I feel good, walking proud, well I had to stand tall because the new placement of my girls made it so I could no longer see the ground. But hey, they are back!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

YAY for you time Chelsea!! And Yay for your girls finding a new home!!! LOL

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Chelsea, you are SO FUNNY!! You look fabulous with your new bra :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home