Mama Drama Starring Princess Gillianne

This is the life of a proud princess, Gillianne Danielle. Born August 2, 2004.

Happy Easter! To All but Us..

As we once again struggle with a tummy bug, dehydration and her metabolic acidosis we are laying low this Happy Easter Day. I sent Steve and the boys of for their hunt and celebrations with family while we cuddle, snuggle and try to remain out of the hospital.

Our ER visit last night buffed her up with fluids and her labs revealed some other issues that will need to be explored over the next few weeks, and in my experience that will turn into months. Unfortunately, I could not keep her IV patent through the night and did have to pull it this AM after I couldn't flush it. This means should a

return visit be necessary, so will a new IV. She has managed a piece of bread this AM but then lay tummy on the floor with a belly ache, we shall see but I think I might see that bread again. Keep on keepin on, right?




But since it's Easter I must share a happier moment of Gillianne a few days ago trying on her Easter dress- I suppose it's now become a party dress- when is the next party?


HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Aw, I'm so sorry Gillianne is sick again. You are in my prayers.

We could have a fancy party with Nathaniel, Paige, Gillianne, Liam (soon) and Liam and Aiden! Tea and crumpets? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home