Mama Drama Starring Princess Gillianne

This is the life of a proud princess, Gillianne Danielle. Born August 2, 2004.

Back to The Hospital We Go

So here we lay in the pediatrics wards for yet another long week of poking and prodding, diagnosis unraveling by the minutes. My head is spinning, second guessing one Dr to believe yet another ones newest thoughts and predictions. I suppose these metabolic issues are just that way. Nobody sure what is causing what and what to treat for what reason or with what. Thank god I am a nurse because I do not understand how mother's would survive this without an understanding of AGAP, Co2, Acid-Base Balance, CRP's, ESA's and BMP's. It's been a while since nursing school but wow, is this a refresher I will never forget! They always said practical experience is the best way to learn. I just assumed it would be on other people's children not my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home